Some documentation should be available at the PDB2MovieWeb Wiki although this is clearly a never ending project.
- 2018: Sam Moffat, lead developer of web server
- 2017: Erick Ratamero, lead developer of PDB2movie scripts; Jasmine Desmond, main PDB2movie process development
- 2012-2016: core development in the Disordered Quantum Systems research group by Rudo Roemer, Stephen Wells, Emilio Jimenez and Jack Heal.
Terms of Service
This service is provided without any warranty or any suggestion that it might provide anything useful. Usage is entirely voluntary and experimental. The free-to-use tool has been developed for research purposes, and we take no responsibility for the results generated using the tool. See Terms and Conditions for more detail.
Getting in touch
Please use the github "Issues" mechanism to let us know of bugs or enhancement requests. Alternatively, get in touch at @pdb2movie.
Funding for parts of the development of this service has been provided by
- Warwick Ventures via Warwick Ventures Impact Funding,
- Warwick Antimicrobial Interdisciplinary Centre via their core EPSRC INTEGRATE - Bridging the Gaps in Antimicrobial Resistance Research funding.